Filing a complaint
As a client ou patient, you have the right to safe and high quality care and services. If you are not satisfied with a service or if you feel that your rights as a user have not been respected, you can file a complaint with the Service Quality adn Complaints Commissionner.
What are your rights
According to the Act respecting Health Services ans Social Services, every user has the following rights :
- Right to respect and dignity;
- Right to be informed;
- Right to confidentiality;
- Right to participate in decisions;
- Right to receive safe and quality care and services;
- Right to be accompanied, assisted and represented;
- Right to file a complaint and appeal;
- Right to end-of-life Care.
How to file a complaint :
By mail : 155, rue Toupin, Trois-Rivières, Québec G8T 3Z8
By phone : 1 888 693-3606 ou 819 233-2111, poste 18302
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here : Paper form (and information flyer).