Screening test information in MCQ
Fever, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, loss of smell without nasal congestion, muscle pain, headache, severe fatigue, severe loss of appetite and diarrhea
Complete the COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
If a screening test is required, make an appointment:
- By Internet using the “Clic Santé portal”
- By phone : 1 877 644-4545
* There is no more walk-in.
Take the test
Isolate yourself while waiting for your result if:
- You have symptoms of COVID-19, or have had symptoms within the last 10 days;
- You have been identified as a moderate or high risk contact by Public Health;
- You’re back from a trip abroad.
If you dot meet any of these criteria, you can continue your activities, while respecting general health measures.
Get your result from the screening test:
- By phone if your test is positive;
- By email or phone if your test is negative.
Write to us if you have not received your result within 72 hours of your test at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to mention the following information:
- Last name and first name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Date of you screening test
- RAMQ number